Okay so I am new to this entire world of blogging but I thought it would be a great way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on in our busy and exciting lives.
23 weeks...So today I am 23 weeks and I feel like the weeks are dragging. I'm really okay with this though because we still have a lot to get finished before our little girl gets here! Her wonderful daddy has already put together her crib and tall dresser! He is so good but he did say that he wanted to buy everything else with "no assembly required." I told him that I didn't think this existed...at least not on our budget! He has been great through all of this! I know he will be amazing with her! I'm excited now that school has ended so I can get busy with organizing and preparing! Also it will give me time to relax and enjoy the last months of pregnancy with no stress.
This first blog will be short but more to come...we go to the doctor on Tuesday! So there will be more information to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment