I cannot believe our little girl is 1 month old!!
She changes so much everyday and I'm still not sure who she completely looks like! I think she has a good mix and looks like Sloane!
-We weighed her yesterday and she is 8 lbs. 2 oz.
-She is on formula all the way now and doing great with it. I was worried about her pooping but she has regulated that out and is doing great!
-She eats every 3-4 hours but lately has been pretty upset and hungry around 2 1/2 hours...I think she is going through a growth spurt.
-When we burp her between ounces, she gets upset! I guess she thinks we are not going to let her finish...she loves food just like her parents :)!!
-Speaking of gas....she burps like an adult and toots just as loud:)! She is her daddy's child!
-Sleeping is in the past...she will sleep for at least one 3 to 4 hour stretch but then she is up about every hour or sooner during the other stretch. She will not sleep in her bassinet as much as she did. So wherever princess will sleep that is where we put her...at least for now!
-She smiles a lot now! Usually right after she eats when you talk to her and while she is sleeping. Josh even says that she laughs out loud! I think she just kinda makes a sound while she is smiling but hey we are getting there.
-She is starting to find her voice. She will make funny sounds every now and then!
-She will follow certain people with her eyes and does great on tummy time. She holds her head up longer and longer.
-Her eyes are still blue for now and we hope they stay that way....green would be cool too!
-Pretty much all of her newborn clothes fit and she is still in newborn diapers but this week we went ahead and started size 1. We just have to hike them up and fold them over lol! It works! She is wearing some 0-3 months outfits they are just a little baggy...I guess she is a little girl!
We just love her so much and can't believe how fast she is growing!! I still get to be home with her for four more weeks! I will be so sad when I have to go back to work!
**I started this Thursday and just now finished and still don't have any pictures but I will put them up tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment