Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July and 28 weeks

Now that we have hit July things are busier than ever! We went to Junction with Josh's family for the 4th of July. We had a good time and it wasn't too hot! Josh and his partner, Karyn, even won the badminton tournament this year!! I was just a spectator this year but next year it's on!
We also have our first baby class tonight! I'm pretty excited to go and learn about all of this. I feel like I'm ready but it will be nice to go to hear about all of the details especially since Josh is going too. I can't believe we only have 3 months left. I know it is going to fly by but I'm glad. I can't wait to see what she looks like!! After taking these 28 week pictures, I do feel like I am now majorly pregnant! I don't know what to expect with the next pictures. But I am still feeling great....still walking at least 3 times a week but I have learned that really greasy foods do not set well with me now. As everyone knows I love greasy food but oh well I'm sure I will go back to 'normal' after all is said and done. I have an appointment next Tuesday. At our last appointment I took the glucose test and they didn't call...the doctor said no news was good news so I'm assuming that everything is fine! I also received a shot for my rh negative and the even better news is that I have only gained 16 pounds so I'm pumped! I think I will be right where I need to be!
28 Weeks....
and counting!!!!

Our little family at 4th of July! Right before we got in the river!



1 comment:

  1. You look great, Kysha! And her nursery is beautiful. I didn't know you blogged, it's a great way to keep up with everybody. I hope your last couple of months fly by!

    ReplyDelete