I thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful niece Atleigh. She is now 5 1/2 months and is cuter than ever! She really is a good baby...pretty much only cries when she hungry or sleepy! She will play and play on the floor with her toys. She carries on conversations with them:)! Sometimes I call her little dinosaur because she make a noise that sounds like one with such a serious face! It's hilarious! I can't believe she will be so big when our little girl gets here but it will be perfect! They will be good friends!!!
I took this picture when I was babysitting a couple of weeks ago. Look at that little curl popping up! Too cute!
We took this at the lakehouse! Uncle Josh and I got her ready to go swimming! We didn't forget the sunscreen either! Uncle Josh did have a hard time with that little swimsuit! He put it on backwards at first...we had a good laugh about that! She loves her cool sunglasses! Isn't this picture just the cutest!!! She's stylin!
So last night after I finished reading, I turned over to my other side and the baby moved alot of course. I guess I disturbed her by turning over :)! After I was settled I kept feeling her but it was a constant movement. So I woke Josh up and had him feel....I'm pretty sure our little one was having hiccups!! I have read about this and Farran and I have talked about it but now we are actually able to feel it! It was pretty neat! She is moving a lot these days which I'm excited about so that others can feel her. Josh has been able to feel her since 21 weeks or so but he has been pretty patient! But now she is ready to share her kicks with all!
No comments:
Post a Comment