Friday, August 7, 2009

32 weeks and more...

So I thought I would start out with a new picture of Atleigh! I watched her yesterday for about an hour and guess what....she is CRAWLING!! It's so cute!! She is still happy as ever too! When I called to tell her Uncle Josh that she was crawling now, his reply was "Man they grow up too fast!" I said, "yeah wait until that is ours!!!" I can't believe how quick time flies!! She is almost 7 months old and will be 8 1/2 months when Sloane gets here. I wonder whatelse she will be able to do!

This is a picture of Josh and I at his brother, Jarrod's and our new sister-in-law Jill's wedding. Yes, yes...pregnant bridesmaid...gotta love it!! I thought we cleaned up pretty good though!


So now I am almost 33 weeks but I did go to the doctor on the 28th. I know I am late on posting but hey better late than never. So the doctor said that everything is looking great. I gained 2 pounds so now I'm at 20 pounds...I guess this might be the pattern everytime but that's okay because I will still be under 30 pounds if this continues. I asked him if she was still head down and he checked by feeling of my belly and he said yes she is...I figured she was because she still has lots of hiccups and I feel them low! I know she can turn between now and the end of September but lets hope she stays put...one less thing to worry about! Other than that it was a pretty quick and easy visit! We go back on the 11th and then on the 25th and then we should start going every week which means its close!! I can't wait!! I'm also looking forward to our shower!! Her room is pretty much finished! This weekend I'm excited that we for once do not have anything going on and we can spend time together and relax! Josh even mentioned a date night:)!! So that is something to look forward to!! This post is late because I have spent all week in my classroom. I think I am finally finished other than my teacher area! Man it is a lot of work especially with this bump. I've had to rely on Josh & my parents for a lot but they have helped without complaining! I'm lucky to have them. Teachers officially start back on the 12th at 8:30!! That seems early but when school starts it will be 7:20! ugh! But I'm trying to get ready for it now! Anyways, I guess that is it for now...I will try to post as soon as my next appointment!

32 weeks



2 comments:

  1. As always you look great!! You mentioned Hiccups, and I had forgotten about those, but now I totally remember Kylee having the hiccups all the time!!! How funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Shyanne!! I'm starting to feel a little slower but hey I guess that's because of the bigger belly :)!! Yeah the hiccups are just the coolest thing!

    ReplyDelete