Friday, November 20, 2009

A little torn...

So I feel like posting today because I have had this "ahhh ha!" moment....as a teacher, we think of these moments when the student's light bulb goes off about a certain subject (maybe after the 100th explanation :) but today I had my own and I am struggling with this thought. I have been reading everyone's posts about what they are thankful for and began to think of that for myself. Well as I am thinking about that, I also have people asking me what I want for Christmas. So to me this is a catch 22!! I need to be thankful for everything that I have in this moment and can't think of wanting more stuff because I have everything I need! Of course people who are buying presents don't want to hear that but I feel like I am very blessed and lucky and I am having a hard time thinking about what I want for Christmas right now. I just want to be content with what I have! So until December I am just ging to enjoy the blessings I have!! Then I will sit down and make a "want" list! So I will begin posting about all that I have been blessed with....but it will have to wait until later because it's time for Sloane to eat! Which of course she is my most recent blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment