Here are some pictures and an update! I put alot more on facebook today!
Smiling for mommy!
I'm a big girl in my crib!
She is just getting bigger and bigger by the day! A little update!
She always trys to lift up her head and body when you are cradling her.
She is now in her crib....I know some might think it is early as I did but we just couldn't get her to sleep good anywhere else so we did it as a last ditch effort! I cried the first night of course but she is doing so good...in fact last night she slept from 10:45 until 4:15! Guess she just needed a big space!
She loves to play patty cake and itsy bitsy spider and any other goofy song with moves that mom can come up with!
She is talking and cooing all of the time!
She has been and will push up when she is sitting on your lap! She loves to stand up and sit up!
She can roll from side to back to side but not stomach to back yet.
She is now about 21 1/2 inches long and 8 lbs 8 ounces!
Eyes are still blue!
When we put her in her carseat, bouncer, swing, etc. and she doesn't "want" to be there (I'm guessing) she will arch her little back and whine about it! A little attitude coming out :)! Or should I say personality!
She needs to burp quite often and no matter how much you burp her during her bottle she will need to burp lots more before the next bottle.
I guess that's about it! She's just as precious as ever!! We love our little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment