I do not have any pictures this time but just an update! I am writing at this random time because I am finished working. Yesterday when we went to our appointment we had a high blood pressure scare. In the office they took my blood pressure 3 different times and it was really high. So as precautionary measures, we went to Labor and Delivery to have tests ran and my blood pressure checked every ten minutes. Even though it was precautionary we were very worried and scared. It's crazy to be so close and to have had such a wonderful pregnancy and then to here that it maybe preeclampsia was scary. Worse case senario would have been that I had it and we would have been kept overnight and induced today....Josh just kept reassuring me that it would all be okay and that I could be a mommy tomorrow! So that did help...but anyways all of the tests came back great and my blood pressure did drop...which of course I was laying down the entire time...but we didn't have to be kept and now maybe she will come on here own. Dr. Wilson did put me on partial bed rest though until she gets here. I decided to not go back to work due to the nature of being a teacher...I know even half a day would not be good for my blood pressure:) and I was going to make my last day Friday anyways! So needless to say now I'm just going to take it easy and wait! The good news is that I was hooked up to a monitor that showed contractions and I am having them but they are still too far apart about 7-10 minutes and they are not consistent. But now I know what they feel like and I have still been getting them all night and this morning! So hopefully she won't wait too much longer to show her beautiful face! Dr. Wilson did say that I was at a ONE....but very thinned out and that her head is very very low and he could feel it (weird but good). So those are all good signs! I go back on Friday morning to have a blood pressure check again! Hopefully after resting and taking it easy everything will be fine or maybe I won't even make it to Friday morning:)!! Anyways that's about it for this lengthy update! More to come after our next appointment! Keep your fingers crossed that she comes soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Yeah for progress! We are praying your blood pressure stays down!!
ReplyDelete