We had our appointment today and we finally have a plan!! I'm currently almost at a 2, 80% effaced and her head is at station 0 which I believe means it's right where it's supposed to be! I was hoping to be further along so I could just go right over to labor and delivery:) but of course that did not work out! So we had to make a plan and it was time for a decision! We talked about waiting until Monday but of course when the talk about c section came up we talked about the percentages and really either way I was going to have a possible chance. I know I shouldn't really be thinking that way but I know it is a factor when you get induced and it is also a factor after you are later than a week. So I decide why wait! Plus I was/am having contractions that do not feel good so I cannot imagine doing this until Monday! I know they will get worse and that is fine but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel! I really didn't want to go through another entire weekend without her either:)!! We are ready and just waiting for her. So he called to see when there was an opening and tomorrow is completely full :( so he booked us for Thursday morning! So unless she decides otherwise, she will now be an October baby! Hey October 1st is a pretty cool birthday too! He said that I of course could go into labor on my own before Thursday morning and that would be fine too! My contractions are coming anywhere from 7-10 minutes and they are stronger than they were last week. I am having lots of back pain with them so I feel like my back is splitting in half...not fun! Sometimes they decide to come every 4 minutes which is even worse but hey that's part of it! I just wish they would get stronger and stronger and then we could just go in sometime tonight! Maybe so or maybe not but either way she will be here soon....less than 48 hours! :) So that is where we stand right now! Also my blood pressure was good as well it should be since I've been taking it easy (being lazy :)) Now my goal is to get some rest if these contractions cooperate! I will have one more belly picture tomorrow & an update! Then the pics will all be of Sloane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, Today is the DAY!!!! :)
ReplyDelete