So as you can all tell....school has started back up! Now I'm so super busy that I really don't have anytime to even get on the internet at all. But I decided it was time to make time:)! So a quick update. The following pictures are from when we took maternity pictures. I was right at 34 weeks so these took the place of the pictures that Josh and I usually take every 2 weeks. These of course are way better! A family friend, Gina, took them...she is so talented and we are so lucky that she did this for us. It's great that we have these pictures for such a special time in our lives. These are just a few of our favorites. They were all so good but I couldn't post them all! Everything went great at the doctor at both visits. We went back last Tuesday and we will not see him until the 8th of September then FINALLY we will start going every week. I cannot believe how close it is getting. He seems to think everything is still going as planned and that I will deliver within a week of my due date. All visits have gone great so far! She is still moving a lot and I think she is getting bigger by the day! Her movements sometimes feel more like jabs....she's probably wanting more room:)! Oh yeah we have also had the shower since the last post and things were perfect! We got lots of goodies for our little one! Josh's work has also given him 2 showers which came with a gift for mom and dad (Roadhouse Gift Certificate) and lots of diapers :)! Yeah!! My school is giving me a shower this Thursday and then we are all finished being showered! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful family, friends, and coworkers! Sloane is very lucky to have all of these people who love her already:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I just found your blog!!! You look great! and you are sooo close to meeting her! I'm soo excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThe maternity pics are beautiful!!